To the both of you

Him: I completely and totally understand that you alienate me because you know what you did was wrong and abusive and that because of your personal/social downfalls and need to be superior you cant have the truth coming to light. I understand you hate me because my life is better than what you wanted it to be and I forgive you for calling me unwarranted names because you are simply threatened by my existence and the truths that I tell. You can lie to whoever you want, tell the world you did nothing and I am crazy. When our children are old enough and come to me I WILL SHOW THEM everything I have. I have vidoes of you physically beating, making threats to kill me, photos of you and so many other things... What are those kids going to think when they realzie you stole their childhood out of hatred and the need to cover up what YOU did? 

Her: I don't forgive you for anything, you are an insane obsessive stalking lying psycho that put herself into a position she had absolutely no business being in. MY children are mine, not yours and they NEVER will be yours.  You are NOT their step mother simply because you do not mother them, I don't understand why you don't comprehend that. You do not know me you never did, you speak in hate towards me because of things you have been told that you did not see or hear with your own ears... You go on and on about how I cheated and this and that... YOU DID TOO! That's how my ex husband and I met you, you were cheating on is friend with multiple people so your statements about what you THINK I did or what you were TOLD are not valid... Sorry, next! LMAO You too soon forget your downfalls because you're too busy pointing your nasty shit covered fingers at me! 
You ARE A FOOL!
You are trash, you were born trash and you will never overcome that. 

It is incredibly sad that the two of you have single handedly ruined the adult lives of two children that didn't ask for any of this. I hope that God you claim to follow has serious mercy on your lying souls... Sadly, I don't think you'll ever make it to his gates, people that do things like the both of you have go straight to hell. :)

Merry Christmas bitches, Ill be sure to update my personal blog with all of the wonderful things I receive and do. I understand that if it wasn't for MY LIFE the two of you would have nothing to aspire to be. And you nitwits say I want to live vicariously through you... Yeah. NO! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The truth

Happy 14th Birthday Ethan

Satan?!