More stalking by the crazies!!!!!

The ex husbands wife has visited my blog on stop for years... here is just the last 4 months.


The ex husband saved my blogs to his work computer (photos below video) then backed them up to a hard drive at his house. 



This is where he was stalking me via his work computer. Notice the dates on the screen shot below? This was from an email that was sent to various people at his former place of employment when they questioned me about him stalking me via his work computer.  






What is sad is that instead of stalking me, attacking me on Facebook claiming I'm trying to hack their Facebook and "live vicariously through them" they could be putting the wasted time into bettering themselves for the kids involved. They could be working out a parenting plan to better benefit the children they have destroyed. They could be being better adults, parents and all around humans. Instead, they cant overcome the jealousy in order to grow up and maintain any kind healthy productive life, the poor things live in a fantasy world where they are amazing and anyone they don't like has wronged them/stalks them/is crazy/wants to be them or whatever. But my question is why? WHY are you coming to my blogs almost every damn day (both of you)? It makes no sense. I should be the one going to your pages everyday, I should be trying to keep tabs on you but Im not. I have nothing to do with either one of you, you refuse to be mature adults and let me see my children so my life and the things in it should be of absolutely none of your concern... But yet here the both of you are EACH DAY looking at my blog, stealing my photos, downloading my things and just being all around creeps... But claiming Im stalking you. Seems to me the only people trying to live vicariously through someone else would be the two of you? He must forget I was married to him, I know how he operates. I KNOW his motives. LMAO Yes, my ex husband attacked me on Facebook trying to claim that I was trying to hack his Facebook because I'm stalking him and don't have a job. Funny thing is neither one of those statements are true... And even if I didn't have a job I'm driving a BRAND NEWER than his cars paid off vehicle and my bills are paid on time, so whatever... OH! He also made mention that I'm not able to handle children, jobs or life. Yes... Let me see. I take care of my kids, I don't leave them at my moms to rot while I play house with ANOTHER child that isn't mine then bring another child into the world before I can or will take care of the ones I stole from their mom. I have a job? I'm not sure why the imbecile continues to scream that but, whatever. And.. My life is just great, awesome actually. Only thing missing are the two babies he stole out of hatred, jealousy and lack of being able to admit what he did. Thanks for your assumptions though? At the end of the day you're BOTH not doing anything but truly showing your own colors. Such trash.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The truth

Happy 14th Birthday Ethan

Satan?!