I will leave this here

I’m choosing not to address this as I previously did on my socials. I will leave it here. I was send a snippet of what my ex is saying about me online, yet again. So, I will address this one last time and leave it here for eternity. 


Whoever is doing this. Please stop. Also, I don’t need you to send me these. I don’t care. But, I will respond in order to defend myself. B, that’s not me. Sorry, not sorry. Believe me, I have better things to do then post from some fake account. As you can CLEARLY SEE I have no issue whatsoever speaking from my own name. My arrest records? Shut up you sorry fuck. I have and will (you can actually see it on my blog or my page) an explanation of every single time I’ve ever been arrested. I don’t have a “record.” Have I been arrested? Yes. Do I have a record? No. Lmao court records? Yeah. I do have some when it comes to you and your wife. Why? Because the two of you continued to repeatedly file fake TPO’s against me. Might I add TPO’s that were only rewarded to you because you nor your wife are worth my time. I don’t want anything to do with you (other than my kids) so a TPO means nothing. Why would I fight it? I don’t do shit to my kids. Anything I have ever said to my kids has been from my own name. I do NOT play games with my children. Claims to be alienated from? You seriously are insane. I’m not sure if you’ve checked lately, I’m sure you have but... I am doing just fine without you. I don’t need you, I don’t want you and I definitely wouldn’t spend my time trolling you. I am sorry that you can not get over me. I am sorry that you think anyone that believes you to be in the wrong is me. I am sorry you have issues that you sadly can’t overcome. Stop dragging me into them for attention. Stop using my name and making fake names for attention. Stop involving my kids in your sick game to make them think I’m doing things. BTW. You never being arrested doesn’t make you innocent. It means I had enough respect for you as the father of my kids not to sink to your disgusting level. Those bite marks and footprints didn’t make themselves that night. Those emails, videoes and sound recording having to do with you beating me didn’t just appear. Just stop. Just tell the kids the truth, just quit the games, just move on, just leave me alone. Just grow the fuck up.  


My “record” and explanation of each charge. Since people are attempting to pull up my “criminal record” I’ll go ahead and post it. I, unlike him... Have NOTHING to hide. 

The only charge that has EVER stuck to me is one. With him. Because I pled guilty to get out. I had children at home that needed me. I was alive and I knew the fastest way home was to just say guilty. Anyone who’s ever been in my shoes knows that’s the gods honest truth. I still have my booking photos from that night I supposedly “beat” him. I have scratches all over my face, bite marks in my neck, wrist and back. I have a footprint on my back and scratches all up and down the backs of my legs. I chose not to press charges on him, he did not display the same amount of decency because he needed me out of our home. After sleeping with one girl that night he moved his girlfriend (a different girl) into our home the next day. I have photos that were given to me the day after he supposedly got beat and he has NOT ONE MARK ON HIM. 

Everything I went to jail for when I was younger was petty. If you actually look into the cases everything was dropped. 

He claims I have a violent past. No. I don’t. All he can say about me is I have a record, a criminal past or I’ve been arrested. I laugh. 

These are in no particular order. 

-L (my ex)  had me arrested for harassing phone calls. It was Easter and I called him to ask how the day went with J. When I refused to let him come over he went and had a warrant taken out for me. I paid the fine (bond) and went on about life. 
(FINE WAS PAID)

-L (my ex) took a TPO out on me because I refused to let him have J (our son). He thought he would get visitation. It was dropped when he realized it wasn’t going to go as planned and that he wouldn’t have any type of visitation. I have taken multiple TPOS out against L and his family. 
(CHARGES WERE DROPPED)

-I was arrested once for the thing with my car (felony aggravated assault). It was dropped because the little girl lied and it was proven she lied. 
(CHARGES WERE DROPPED (1 was downgrading because I was speeding) and I WAS EXONERATED).

-I was arrested once for disorderly conduct at Ks house. She tried to stop me from leaving with J and I called the police on her. I screamed at an officer when he blew smoke in my child’s face and he took me to jail. 
(CHARGES WERE DROPPED)

-I went to jail for a wreck. I was 17 and didn’t have my DL on me or proof of insurance. 
(CHARGES WERE DROPPED)

-I went to jail for false report of a crime. Something happened between T and I and I refused to press charges on him. Because I had ASKED law enforcement at the time it happened what my options were they took it as a statement. This was a misd. Charge because no false statement (written) was given. My ex likes to tell the story otherwise. His version is a total and complete lie. 
(FINE WAS PAID)

-I went to jail for violating a TPO T had against me. I went to his home because our child was sick. I did not harass him or anything of the sorts. Those charges were completely and totally dropped. Thanks to my bomb ass attorney! 
(CHARGES WERE DROPPED)

-I was arrested in 2009 with T because we got in a VERBAL argument in the front yard. His aunt heard it and called the cops. They didn’t want to hear anything and took us both to jail. 
(CHARGES WERE DROPPED)

-K (my mother) had me arrested for harassing phone calls. I didn’t even know I had the warrant as it was 3 years old and stemmed from J and S leaving her home and refusing to return. That was her retaliation. 
The charges were dropped when I produced my phone bills showing that I in fact did not call her at all. 
(CHARGES WERE DROPPED) 

So. Really. B. By all means! Please, keep going on and about my “criminal” record and how many times I’ve been to jail.  This will be the LAST time I ever respond to your idiot acts of attention. I won’t allow you to drag my name anymore B. 
So here it is. Out in the open for anyone.

Now, if you can come up with ANYTHING from the present about me, go ahead. Floor is yours! You can’t. You do not know me and never really did. 

You are just a scorned ex lover who can’t get over things and uses CHILDREN as weapons in a sick game!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The truth

Satan?!